Monday, January 7, 2013

Picasa!

"Picasa!"
 January 7th, 2013
 www.kurtscobie.com/blogs

I have been searching for a great way to share photos on the "pics" page on my website. I think I have found the solution.

As an advocate for just about anything Google, I was pleased (after several hours of searching) to find out that Picasa has the tools I was looking for. At kurtscobie.com/pics you'll now see the most recent albums from my Picasa account at the top of the page. Older posts will be at the bottom. Thanks to the Picasa "Embed Slideshow" function, I can upload photos (mostly from my phone) and create a slick album that can them be embedded as flash on my site.

If you can't tell, I am very excited about this. Maybe a little too excited...

If you began following my Tumblr posts you will still be able to view my pics that way. BUT, the BEST place is going to be on my website as I will be posting there first.

One of my goals for 2013 is to post more photos on my website. Picasa seems to be a great tool that will make that goal easier to attain. The first (of many) albums is displayed below. Enjoy!


Kurt Scobie Red Clay Theatre Show 12/13/12 Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment