Friday, January 11, 2013

FEATURED FRIEND FRIDAY: Carl Dylan

"FEATURED FRIEND FRIDAY: Carl Dylan"
January 11th, 2013
www.kurtscoie.com/blogs

Atlanta is a great place for music. Most people think of New York, L.A., and Nashville when it comes to cities with a "music scene". Well, I definitely believe that Atlanta needs to be on that list. There are so many great artists doing all different genres of music, and I'm blessed to know one of them who has some exciting things happening.

Carl Dylan has been pounding the pavement alongside me since I arrived to Georgia in 2006. I had zero contacts when I moved, so I was lucky to have met Carl early on. Here we are four years later and this singer/songwriter has toured the country, opening up for artists like Dave Barnes, and The Beach Boys!

And now, he is working on a new project and will be heading into the studio very soon to record. Producer Rick Beato (Shinedown, NEEDTOBREATHE) is taking on Carl's new project and I am SUPER excited to hear what comes about! Awesome stuff.

I hope you'll check out my talented friend, Carl Dylan. He's got some great songs and some great things going on. Here are some links.

www.carldylan.com
www.twitter.com/carldylan
www.itunes.com/carldylan
www.facebook.com/carldylanmusic

Carl is not only a talented guitarist and singer, but he and his wife have been incredible friends to me and my family. I'm honored to have such a great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment