Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

"Happy Thanksgiving"
November 22nd, 2012
www.kurtscobie.com/blogs

"Best of all it is to preserve everything in a pure, still heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song." -Konrad von Gesner

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day with people you care about. This is my favorite holiday because I am reminded to give thanks for all that I have, and for the people in my life. It's also my favorite because I was BORN on Thanksgiving!

I am convinced that maintaining a spirit of Thanksgiving all year long is the secret to a happy life. May we not lose this "attitude of gratitude" after November 22nd is over. Whether rich or poor, whether young or old; if you have a pulse, you have much to be thankful for. Remember that.

I thank you for your continued support of my music. Doing this for a living is a blessing and I am honored to share in this journey with you all.

Thankful,
Kurt


No comments:

Post a Comment